Monday, April 27, 2020

APRIL 2019


Blue Rinse festival, Bergen

In April I was invited to participate in the Blue Rinse festival taking place in Bergen on April 5th. There were several artists performing live in the same space, where an opening of an exhibition was also happening. Since I have never played live before, I took this as a chance to spend time on my instrument which I would play live with. Although there was not so much time left until the performance, I managed to put together a patch, which I've been using a lot since then.


Intonal Festival, IAC, Malmo

In April Giuseppe Pisano and Mads Kjelgaard started to put together a concert program for the Intonal Festival, taking place in Malmo. IAC had set up a system for stereo diffusion, therefore only stereo pieces were asked to contribute. I sent in a stereo version of FLUX, which Giuseppe diffused over a 24 loudspeaker array.



No comments:

Post a Comment