Monday, April 27, 2020

FEBRUARY 2019



Music Technology Week in Tbilisi

Coming back from Tbilisi, after Christmas vacation, I had an idea to arrange a week-long project, where I together with fellow students/composers - Mike McCormick and Giuseppe Pisano would have an opportunity to share our experience with the TSC students. The Academy agreed to cover our travel expenses which made the project happen.
Throughout the week we had 6 lectures and 2 concerts, from which one was the very first multichannel music concerts in Tbilisi.




NMH concert #2

February 7th was our second NMH concert, where I presented the Ambisonics version of Hurria, which has also been played at CCRMA. 


NMH concert #3

On February 28th we had another concert at NMH, where we presented our new works on a 18.2 speaker array. After the Stockholm experience, I have been working on all of the “mistakes” I have made in terms of spatialization in FLUX. This time the listening experience was very different after taking the piece from the studio to the concert hall.


No comments:

Post a Comment