Monday, April 27, 2020

SEPTEMBER 2019


ULTIMA festival 

Luckily, ULTIMA festival initiated arranging a concert for NMH students this year, where I had a chance to present my FLUX in a 4-channel setup. The concert took place at Sentralen, but the speakers festival provided me with (my piece was the only acousmatic one in the program) were useless. I was thinking about cancelling my performance but I realized that would affect the entire concert program. Because of that reason, I decided to perform the piece. I realized that I should always make sure if the tech rider has been taken care of properly and I will be provided with the equipment I asked for, nevertheless, it felt great to be part of such an exciting festival program.




CECIA - Collaborative Electroacoustic Composition with Intelligent Agents, ZKM

In September project CECIA started which I applied and got selected for, among 95 applicants. This was a project that involved 5 composers and an AI as a 6th composer in the group. The idea was to compose 30 seconds of music every week, by using material we have all gathered before the project start, as well as the material generated by AI. The AI didn’t give the results I expected, but other than that, it was interesting to be able to open up project files of other composers and see their workflow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment